- When you complete an online order, I will do my very best to ensure your piece is dispatched within 5-7 business days of the order being placed. Items not in stock will take longer.
- Custom orders may take up to 5 weeks from date of order.
- If you need to place a rush on an order being posted or have any further questions or instructions please contact me via email as soon as possible.
- Insurance on shipping can also be arranged if requested by you prior to sending.
- I use Australia post for all shipping.
- Free Shipping within Australia for orders over $150.
- Flat rate Shipping fee of $10 within Australia for under $150.
- All orders will be sent Australia Post Express with tracking and sign on delivery (unless to a PO BOX).
- All metropolitan areas in Australia should expect to receive an ordered item that is in stock within 5-7 business days. Items not in stock will take longer.
- Rural and Western areas of Australia may take a few days longer to deliver.
- I will contact you with the tracking number when the parcel has been shipped.
- Any delays on arrival are attributed to Australia Post and are out of my control, so please let me know if this is the case, or you can keep track of you parcel via the Australia Post website.
- A flat International Shipping fee of $20 for orders.
- All international orders will be sent with tracking by airmail through Australia Post.
- Delivery time will vary depending on your location, but allow approximately 3 – 4 weeks for an in stock item, longer for a made to order item.
- Please note that some countries charge customs/duties fees upon arrival before you can collect your item. Any International ground fees incurred will need to be paid for by you, the customer.
All items of Jewellery are packaged in a quality jewellery gift box. They are packaged for post with the utmost care to ensure safe travels and that your item arrives in a perfect condition.
I believe packaging is an important part of receiving a gift just as much as the gift itself, but I don’t want our planet to suffer by using packaging that is not compostable, recycleable or re-usable in some way.
At this stage express post items will be sent in a prepaid express post satchel. I am researching other environmentally friendly alternatives to this. All other packaging is either recycleable, reusable or compostable.
- Gift boxes – reusable
- Stickers – 100% compostable
- Vegetable based cello card packaging – 100% compostable
- Wrapping paper – recycleable or compostable
- Vegetable based cello Sticky tape – 100% compostable
- Hemp Twine – 100% compostable